Friday, January 24, 2014

Vacation Cruise track

...is up online and ready to hear.  I'll list the same disclaimer here as on the video.  Official information on the track and performer can be found in earlier posts on this blog.  The track is littered with noise as are other tracks on the edition, it has in no way been altered or pulled from other sources.  The quality of the CDs overall is less than optimal considering the quality of the commercial releases, so please keep that in mind.  If you have the bootlegged version you'll notice the quality is the same.  There is not much I can do to help that.

With all that being said, enjoy!  Vacation Cruise - Archival Edition

2 comments:

  1. I love that song, is there a way to get it with a better quality? or without the background noise?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I encourage you to read my newest entries :) I explain why that is not possible in recent updates.

    ReplyDelete